Are you a trainee doing infectious disease-related research who is interested in a career in industry? Do you want to learn more about different microbiology- and infectious disease-related industry roles?
This workshop is for you!
Come hear from and network with five industry professionals who have leveraged their graduate experience in infectious diseases into successful careers in related industries.
- Steven Hersch, PhD – Senior scientist, Mediphage Bioceuticals
- Chloe McDonald, PhD – Medical affairs scientist (mRNA vaccines), Pfizer Canada
- Mizue Naito, PhD – Program lead, Seed Health
- Jordan Schwartz, PhD – Director, partnerships and innovation, Providence Therapeutics
- Christina Sun, MD – Medical science liaison, bioMérieux
- 4:00 to 5:00 pm – Speaker presentations
- 5:00 to 6:00 pm – Audience Q&A
- 6:00 to 7:00 pm – Networking
Light refreshments will be provided.
Registration through Eventbrite is required.
EPIC members get priority access for registration. If you are already a member, check your inbox for the early access code! If you would like to join to become a member, please fill out this form.
General registration opens on November 13, 2023.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.